Our client a well-established Independent Pharmacy is looking for an experienced Support Pharmacist based in Waterford City for a permanent full time position. This is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a team environment with excellent support.
The role of the Support Pharmacist will include:
- Providing a caring service to customers
- To support & assist the Supervising Pharmacist in their role
- Complying with legal and ethical requirements
- Current registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
- 1 – 2 years’ pharmacy experience preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to work as part of a close knit team
- Experience of maintenance and organisation of paperwork
- Opening hours: Monday to Saturday: 9am – 6pm
- Excellent support staff
- Software: MPS
- Salary: Competitive
Contact Med Pharm today to speak with one of our experienced recruiters.