Our client a well-established Independent Pharmacy is looking for a Support Pharmacist based in Sligo with one year of Post-graduate experience. This is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a team environment with excellent support.
The role of the support pharmacist will include
- Providing a caring service to customers
- Advising customers on their medication and providing them with medical information
- Complying with legal and ethical requirements
- Current registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to work as part of a close knit team
- Experience of maintenance and organisation of paperwork (including PCRS claims)
30 – 40 hours per week. Opening hours: Monday to Saturday 9am-6pm & BH/Sunday Closed
Contact MedPharm today to speak with one of our experienced recruiters.