Our client a well-established Independent Pharmacy is looking for an experienced Support Pharmacist based in Co. Offaly for a permanent part time position. This is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a team environment with excellent support.
The role of the Support Pharmacist will include:
- Providing a caring service to customers
- To support & assist the Supervising Pharmacist in their role
- Complying with legal and ethical requirements
- Current registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
- 1 – 2 years’ pharmacy experience preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to work as part of a close knit team
- Experience of maintenance and organisation of paperwork
- 2 days per week, with the option to do 3 days.
- Opening hours: Monday to Saturday 9:00am-6pm
- Salary: Negotiable
Contact Med Pharm today to speak with one of our experienced recruiters.