Our client a well-established Independent Pharmacy is looking for an experienced Pharmacist based in North Dublin with a minimum of 1 year post grad experience. This is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a team environment with excellent support.
The role of the supervising pharmacist will include
- Managing the dispensary
- Providing a caring service to customers
- Advising customers on their medication and providing them with medical information
- Complying with legal and ethical requirements
- Current registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to work as part of a close knit team
- Experience of maintenance and organisation of paperwork (including PCRS claims)
- Minimum 1 year experience
40 hours per week. Opening hours: Monday to Friday 9am-7pm, Saturday 9:30am -5:30pm with no Sundays.
Contact Med Pharm today to speak with one of our experienced recruiters.