Our client a well-established Independent Pharmacy is looking for a Pharmacy Technician to work Monday – Friday 9am-6.30pm and every second Saturday. This pharmacy is based in Tipperary and is a family run pharmacy. This is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a team environment with excellent support.
Duties / Skills required:
Responsible for dispensing and preparing prescriptions
Providing a high standard in Customer Service
Ensuring efficient stock control & ethical ordering
0-1 years previous experience in Pharmacy in Ireland.
Whats On offer:
- Competitive salary
- Regular external training
- Work in a family run pharmacy with excellent support
- Opportunities for career progression within the Pharmacy
Details on Pharmacy:
- Monday – Saturday: 9:30am – 6pm (30 minutes break)
- Crm system used: Touchstore
- Nusinghomes: No
- Blisterpacks: Yes
- Methadone: No
- Items: Busy
- Rate of Pay: DOE
Contact Medpharm today on +353 1 901 1730 to speak with one of our experienced recruiters or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.