Our client is well established family run Independent Pharmacy treating the people of Dublin and surrounding areas. They are looking for an experienced Supervising Pharmacist based in North County Dublin with a minimum of 5 years’ post grad experience. This is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a team environment with excellent support.
The role of the supervising pharmacist will include
- Managing the dispensary
- Providing a caring service to customers
- Advising customers on their medication and providing them with medical information
- Managing Staff
- Supervising all the duties involved in running the pharmacy
- Complying with legal and ethical requirements of PSI
- Current registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to work as part of a close knit team
- Experience of maintenance and organisation of paperwork (including PCRS claims)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience (2 years as a supervising pharmacist)
40 hours per week with alternating Saturdays..