Our client a well-established Chain Pharmacy is looking for an experienced Supervising Pharmacist based in Dublin City Centre for a permanent full time position. This is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a team with excellent support.
The working hours are Monday to Saturday: 9:30am – 6:30pm, Sunday/BH: 11am – 6pm. You will be required to work 2 weekends a month.
The role of the Supervising Pharmacist will include:
- Providing a caring service to customers
- To support & assist the Supervising Pharmacist in their role
- Complying with legal and ethical requirements
- Current registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
- 3-5 years’ pharmacy experience preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to work as part of a close knit team
- Experience of maintenance and organisation of paperwork
Contact Med Pharm today to speak with one of our experienced recruiters