Our client is looking for a Pharmacist to cover 2 stores. No nursing home, busy dispensary and 40 hours a week….
Pharmacist Vacancy Waterford
Our client a well established Independent Pharmacy is looking for an experienced Support Pharmacist based in Waterford with a minimum of 1 year’ post grad experience. This is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a team environment with excellent support.
The role of the support pharmacist will include
- Providing a caring service to customers
- Advising customers on their medication and providing them with medical information
- Complying with legal and ethical requirements
- Current registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to work as part of a close knit team
- Experience of maintenance and organisation of paperwork (including PCRS claims)
- Minimum 1 year experience
Opening hours are 8.30am to 6.30pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 6pm Saturday with no Sundays.
Contact Medpharm today to speak with one of our experienced recruiters.