This is a busy store and full back and support is provided, including a full time Technician, and no nursing home work is carried out…
Pharmacist Vacancy Waterford
Our client a well established leading Independent Pharmacy is looking for an experienced Support Pharmacist based in Waterford City with a minimum of 1 year post grad experience. This is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a team environment with excellent support.
- The role of the support pharmacist will include
- Providing a caring service to customers
- Advising customers on their medication and providing them with medical information
- Complying with legal and ethical requirements
- Current registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to work as part of a close knit team
- Experience of maintenance and organisation of paperwork (including PCRS claims)
- Minimum 1 year experience
Opening hours are 8.30 to 6.30 Monday to Friday, 9 to 6 on Saturday with no Sunday opening, 2 Saturdays are required per month.
This is a busy store and full back and support is provided, including a full time Technician, and no nursing home work is carried out.
Contact Medpharm today to speak with one of our experienced recruiters.