The ability to work as part of a close knit team…
Pharmacist Vacancy Tipperary
Our client a well established Chain Pharmacy is looking for an experienced Support Pharmacist based in Tipperary with a minimum of 1 year post grad experience. This is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a team environment with excellent support.
The role of the support pharmacist will include
- Providing a caring service to customers
- Advising customers on their medication and providing them with medical information
- Complying with legal and ethical requirements
- Current registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to work as part of a close knit team
- Experience of maintenance and organisation of paperwork (including PCRS claims)
- Minimum 1 year experience
Opening hours are Monday to Friday 9 to 7 and Saturday 9 to 6 with no Sunday. 45 hours a week.
Contact Med Pharm today to speak with one of our experienced recruiters.