Great package on offer for the right candidate…
Pharmacist Vacancy Sligo
Our client a well established Independent Pharmacy is looking for an experienced Supervising Pharmacist based in Sligo with a minimum of 3 years’ post grad experience. This is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a team environment with excellent support.
The role of the supervising pharmacist will include
- Managing the dispensary
- Providing a caring service to customers
- Advising customers on their medication and providing them with medical information
- Managing Staff
- Supervising all the duties involved in running the pharmacy
- Complying with legal and ethical requirements
- Current registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to work as part of a close knit team
- Experience of maintenance and organisation of paperwork (including PCRS claims)
- Minimum 3 years experience
Opening hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 6.30pm, Saturday 9am to 6pm with no Sundays or Bank Holidays. Great package on offer.
Contact Med Pharm today to speak with one of our experienced recruiters.