Experience of maintenance and organisation of paperwork (including PCRS claims)…
Pharmacist Vacancy Leitrim
Our client a well established leading Pharmacy chain is looking for an experienced Supervising Pharmacist for Maternity Leave based in Leitrim with a minimum of 3 years’ post grad experience. This is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a team environment with excellent support.
The role of the supervising pharmacist will include
- Managing the dispensary
- Providing a caring service to customers
- Advising customers on their medication and providing them with medical information
- Managing staff
- Supervising all the duties involved in running the pharmacy
- Complying with legal and ethical requirements
- Current registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to work as part of a close knit team
- Experience of maintenance and organisation of paperwork (including PCRS claims)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience
Opening hours are 9 to 6 Monday to Saturday with no Sunday opening.
This is a busy store with no nursing home work carried out.
Contact Med Pharm today to speak with one of our experienced recruiters.