Experience of maintenance and organisation of paperwork (including PCRS claims)…
Pharmacist Vacancy Kilkenny
Our client a well established Chain Pharmacy is looking for an experienced Supervising Pharmacist based in Kilkenny with a minimum of 3 years’ post grad experience. This is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a team environment with excellent support.
The role of the supervising pharmacist will include
- Managing the dispensary
- Managing Staff
- Providing a caring service to customers
- Advising customers on their medication and providing them with medical information
- Complying with legal and ethical requirements
- Current registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to work as part of a close knit team
- Experience of maintenance and organisation of paperwork (including PCRS claims)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience
Opening hours are Monday to Saturday 9am to 530pm. 42.5 hours per week. No late nights and no Sundays.
Contact Med Pharm today to speak with one of our experienced recruiters.