4 days a week based in Galway with a minimum of 1 year’ post grad experience…
Pharmacist Vacancy Galway
Our client a well established leading Pharmacy chain is looking for an experienced Support Pharmacist for 4 days a week based in Galway with a minimum of 1 year’ post grad experience. This is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a team environment with excellent support.
The role of the support pharmacist will include
- Providing a caring service to customers
- Advising customers on their medication and providing them with medical information
- Complying with legal and ethical requirements
- Current registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to work as part of a close knit team
- Experience of maintenance and organisation of paperwork (including PCRS claims)
- Minimum 1 year experience
Opening hours are 9.30 to 7 Monday to Wednesday, 9 to 9 Thursday and Friday, 9.30 to 7 Saturday and Sunday 11.30 to 6.
Competitive salary, regular external training, and opportunities for career progression within the Group.
Contact Medpharm today to speak with one of our experienced recruiters.