Hours are flexible and a 3/4 day week is an option…
Pharmacist Vacancy Dublin
Our client a well established leading Pharmacy chain is looking for an experienced Support Pharmacist based in Dublin with a minimum of 1 year’ post grad experience. This is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a team environment with excellent support.
The role of the support pharmacist will include
- Providing a caring service to customers
- Advising customers on their medication and providing them with medical information
- Complying with legal and ethical requirements
- Current registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to work as part of a close knit team
- Experience of maintenance and organisation of paperwork (including PCRS claims)
- Minimum 1 year experience
Opening hours are 9 to 7.30 Monday to Friday, 9 to 6 Saturday with no Sundays and 1 in 3 Saturdays are required. Hours are flexible and a 3/4 day week is an option.
Contact Medpharm today to speak with one of our experienced recruiters.