Very busy dispensary, 40 / 50 hours required with 2 Saturdays per month…
Pharmacist Vacancy Dublin
Our client a well established Chain Pharmacy is looking for an experienced Support Pharmacist based in Dublin with a minimum of 1 year’ post grad experience. This is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a team environment with excellent support.
The role of the support pharmacist will include
- Providing a caring service to customers
- Advising customers on their medication and providing them with medical information
- Complying with legal and ethical requirements
- Current registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to work as part of a close knit team
- Experience of maintenance and organisation of paperwork (including PCRS claims)
- Minimum 1 year experience
Opening hours are 9am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 6pm Saturday with no Sundays.
Very busy Pharmacy with Support.
Contact Medpharm today to speak with one of our experienced recruiters.