Very busy Pharmacy. Opening hours: 9am to 9pm Monday to Friday, 11am to 7pm Saturday and 12pm to 6pm Sundays…
Pharmacist Vacancy Dublin
Our client a well established Independent Pharmacy is looking for an experienced Supervising Pharmacist based in Dublin with a minimum of 3 years’ post grad experience. This is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a team environment with excellent support.
The role of the supervising pharmacist will include
- Managing the dispensary
- Providing a caring service to customers
- Advising customers on their medication and providing them with medical information
- Managing Staff
- Supervising all the duties involved in running the pharmacy
- Complying with legal and ethical requirements
- Current registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to work as part of a close knit team
- Experience of maintenance and organisation of paperwork (including PCRS claims)
- Minimum 3 years experience
Very busy Pharmacy. Opening hours: 9am to 9pm Monday to Friday, 11am to 7pm Saturday and 12pm to 6pm Sundays.
Contact Med Pharm today to speak with one of our experienced recruiters.