Experienced Support Pharmacist based in Cork with a minimum of 1 year’ post grad experience…
Pharmacist Vacancy Cork
Our client a well established Independent Pharmacy is looking for an experienced Support Pharmacist based in Cork for a Part Time Contract with a minimum of 1 year’ post grad experience. This is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a team environment with excellent support.
The role of the support pharmacist will include
- Providing a caring service to customers
- Advising customers on their medication and providing them with medical information
- Complying with legal and ethical requirements
- Current registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to work as part of a close knit team
- Experience of maintenance and organisation of paperwork (including PCRS claims)
- Minimum 1 year experience
Opening hours are 8.30am to 6pm Monday, Tuesday to Friday 8.30am to 6.30pm and Saturday 9.30am to 6pm with no Sundays. 2-3 days a week, 20-30 hours per week.
Contact Medpharm today to speak with one of our experienced recruiters.