Supervising Pharmacist to cover Maternity Leave based in Carlow…
Pharmacist Vacancy Carlow
Our client a well established Chain Pharmacy is looking for an experienced Supervising Pharmacist to cover Maternity Leave based in Carlow with a minimum of 3 years’ post grad experience. This is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a team environment with excellent support.
The role of the supervising pharmacist will include
- Managing the dispensary
- Managing Staff
- Providing a caring service to customers
- Advising customers on their medication and providing them with medical information
- Complying with legal and ethical requirements
- Current registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to work as part of a close knit team
- Experience of maintenance and organisation of paperwork (including PCRS claims)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience
Opening hours are Monday to Wednesday 9am to 6pm, Thursday & Friday 9am to 9pm, Saturday 9am to 6pm and Sunday 12pm to 6pm Reference: 10059
Contact Med Pharm today to speak with one of our experienced recruiters.