Experience of maintenance and organisation of paperwork…
Pharmacist Vacancy Athlone
Our client a well established Independent Pharmacy is looking for an experienced Supervising Pharmacist based in Athlone with a minimum of 3 years’ post grad experience. This is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a team environment with excellent support.
The role of the supervising pharmacist will include
- Managing the dispensary
- Providing a caring service to customers
- Advising customers on their medication and providing them with medical information
- Managing Staff
- Supervising all the duties involved in running the pharmacy
- Complying with legal and ethical requirements
- Current registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to work as part of a close knit team
- Experience of maintenance and organisation of paperwork (including PCRS claims)
- Minimum 3 years experience
Hours are 9.30am to 6pm Monday to Wednesday, 9.30am to 8pm Thursday & Friday, Saturday 9.30am-6pm and Sunday 12pm to 6pm. 4 or 5 day week and Support staff.
Contact Medpharm today to speak with one of our experienced recruiters.